I’m super excited to announce that we’re moving to Shakepay.com with a new logo!
Moving to Shakepay.com
Starting today, we’ll begin moving Shakepay from shakepay.co to shakepay.com. Please update your bookmarks.
What you need to know:
- 0 interruptions. Shakepay web and mobile apps will work as usual and there should be no downtime.
- All shakepay.co links will always work. Today, you’ll see a banner suggesting to start using shakepay.com. In the next few weeks, once we’re comfortable, all shakepay.co links will automatically redirect to shakepay.com.
- Email addresses @shakepay.co will always work as intended.
- email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org will always reach our support team.
- Transfers to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org will always get deposited.
- All referral links will keep working on the shakepay.me domain.
Say 👋 to the new Shakey
To celebrate, we’ve also given our beloved mascot, Shakey, a makeover. You’ll be seeing a lot of this handsome-looking fella’ from now on!