We’re going to Miami for Bitcoin 2022 and we want you to come with us! One lucky shaker will win airfare and accommodation to Miami and a general admission ticket to hang out with the Shakepay team at Bitcoin 2022 from April 6-10.
To enter, take to Twitter and tweet @shakepay with the following:
- Tell us why you want to go to Bitcoin 2022
- Include your @ Shaketag
- Use the hashtags #shakepaid and #ShakepaidMiami
- Tag a fellow shaker that you’d take with you if you could
- Have that friend reply to your tweet with their @ Shaketag
Enter by 11:59:59 pm EST on March 25th to be eligible. Good luck! We hope to see you in Miami! 🕶️🌴
Full contest details:
• Approximate retail value of prize: $2,000 CAD.
• Only 1 entry per person - anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
• No purchase is required to enter. You must be 18 years + and have a valid Shakepay account to enter.
• The winner will be announced on March 29th, 2022.
• The prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for money. Shakepay will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets.
• This giveaway is in no way endorsed or sponsored by Twitter.
• The participant drawn must correctly answer the mandatory mathematical skill-testing question to be declared the winner of the prize.
• If a participant makes any false statement or otherwise violates these rules, (s)he shall be automatically disqualified from the contest. Any action that violates or infringes, misappropriates, any rights of any third party shall also subject a participant to disqualification from the contest. Any disqualification under these rules shall be at Shakepay’s sole discretion.
• Shakepay assumes no liability for any loss, damage or injury.
• Shakepay reserves the right to cancel or suspend this contest at any time, for any reason.
• Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. All entries that are incomplete, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, using any robotic, automatic programmed method may be disqualified from the contest.
• By entering the contest, you represent and warrant that you have read, and agree you will abide by, these rules. You further agree you will abide by the decisions of Shakepay, which decisions are final and binding on all participants.
• This contest is subject to all applicable federal and provincial laws and regulations.
• Selection of the airline, departure and arrival airport as well as accommodation are solely within Shakepay’s sole discretion.
• The winner must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents.
• Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, insurance, taxes, meals, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, gasoline, etc.) are included in the prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner is responsible for any air travel taxes and/or expenses, including applicable departure taxes or fees, inspection charges, and security charges. You are responsible for obtaining your own medical and life insurance and the associated costs.
• You must have a valid passport and be able to fly to and from the United States of America. You must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents required for travel and are solely responsible for obtaining such valid identification prior to travel and the associated costs for these requirements.
• Shakepay shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers.
• If you become disabled or cannot otherwise fully enjoy the prize due to illness or failure to obtain the appropriate necessary travel documentation, Shakepay shall have the option at its sole discretion of being relieved of liability for fulfillment of the prize award and no other compensation in lieu of the prize will be awarded.
• Shakepay and the applicable air carrier representatives reserve the right to remove or to deny boarding to a winner who engage(s) in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person on a flight or in any other objectionable behavior.
• Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Additional prize award details and travel information to be provided to the winner at the time of notification.
• You agree, except where prohibited by law, to release and discharge, hold harmless and indemnity Shakepay from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense arising out of participation in the contest, participation in any contest-related activity or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize, including but not limited to costs, injuries, losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light, or from any and all claims of third parties arising therefrom.
• You agree that acceptance of any trip taken as a prize is done so entirely upon your own initiative, risk, and responsibility. BY ACCEPTING PRIZE, YOU ACCEPT THE INHERENTLY DANGEROUS NATURE AND RISK IN ANY TRAVEL OR TRANSPORTATION, SUCH RISK INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PRIZE EVENT IS VOLUNTARY, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE ARE NATURAL FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES WHICH MAY IMPACT ON OR AFFECT THE SAFETY OF THE ACTIVITIES YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN AND YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF SUCH FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES AND AGREE THAT SHAKEPAY SHALL NOT BE IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING INJURY AND/OR DEATH.
• Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.